Yesterday 11/01/2011 Gary Pedretti talked about Agile modeling using Visual Studio 2010, he will do another presentation February 9, 2011.
He will cover the basics of UML modeling with VS 2010, covering class, layer, dependency graph, and sequence diagrams.
Check out http://chicagoalmug.org/ for more details.
Playing as Alexander you can get 2 achievements:
75. The Man Who Would Be King. Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Alexander.
76. Conquest of the World. As Alexander, defeat every known player by 350 BC.
It’s a bit harder than I thought, to get it I setup a game duel size map – Pangaea. Basically I started to look where my opponent was settled, then I created 5 cities as soon as possible, last one was found as close as possible to the other nation’s capital.
Once I got iron I upgraded at least 6 warriors that were fortified in the border, these 6 plus an archer were able to take all 3 cities before 350 and unlock the achievement.
73. Vini, Vidi, Vici achievement: Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Caesar
74. All Roads Lead to Rome. Build a road with a Roman Legion.
I did not know Legion unit was able to build roads, not only workers.
With this now I have 53%.
Most rare: Macho Picchu. Win the New World Scenario as the Incas. Only 0.1% all players.
I’m going to give it a try the WordPress’ “Challenge for 2011: Want to blog more often?“, I will try to post daily for all 2011.
Looking to the set of pictures posted at Apple site for the coming new operating system Mac OS X Lion I can speculate (guess) that the new iPad 2 will be a new Mac Book Air with touch screen and a removable keyboard… or even better a wireless keyboard.
Or the new iPad 2 will be in the same case as the existing iPad but that will run the new Mac OS X Lion instead of iOS (a big wow anyway).
In any case, think that Apple is going to make another hit with the new operating system Mac Book Air/iPad 2
From the attached image, if you remove the keyboard and change the name of Mac Book Air for iPad 2 you will have a very close idea of what I mean.
I already added one to my wish list.
Getting ready to build some Windows Phone 7 apps.
1. Completed my account setup
2. Installed VS2010 & Expression Blend for WinPhone
3. Read windows phone 7 application certification requirements
4. Read UI design and interaction guide for windows phone 7
5. Code started
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!